Database of Native Assets Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.thedna.tech
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- • Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- • Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Datebase of Native Assets Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes: To provide and maintain the Service
- • To notify you about changes to our Service
- • To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- • To provide customer care and support
- • To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- • To monitor the usage of the Service
- • To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data